Change Your World Summit
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
The Change Your World Youth Summit will take place August 10-14. No worries! You can attend from any part of the world since it is virtual! After registering, you will receive a zoom link and passcode that will let you access the conference.
2. How can I register? What are the registration rates?
You can register by filling out this form. Registration is free!
3. Who can register for the summit?
Anyone can attend the summit! Although, the summit is designed for middle school, high school students and young adults. Anyone will find something that will help them thrive as leaders and global citizens.
4. When will registration open?
Don’t wait any longer, you can register for the summit TODAY!
5. I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
Definitely! You can attend a workshop, a day, or all 5 days!
6. How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
Please look at the sponsor package and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What language is the conference? Do you offer translation services?
The summit will be in English, but if you need any on-site translation, please let us know at email@example.com. We will see if one of our interns is available and speak the language that you are requesting.
8. Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
Of course! You will receive your certificate at the award ceremony on August 14, 2021.
9. I would like to host a workshop or be panel of a panel. How can I do that?
We would love to have you on board! Please contact our Executive Director, Sasha Butler, at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
We are sorry that your question isn’t listed, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
$500 to Change Your World Challenge
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can participate?
A middle school or high school student at the time of the Global Citizenship Summit, which will take place from 16-20 August 2021.
2. Why do I need to register?
Change Your World Youth Summit seeks to empower youth through knowledge building, leadership development, collaboration, and global citizenship education. We hope that during the summit, you will gain a clear perspective on career decisions, the role of technology in a changing world, and the importance of developing the necessary skills and knowledge to become global citizens.
3. How can I upload my video?
You can upload your video, here. We are excited to see your video and learn about your initiative!
4. When is the deadline to submit my video? Can I submit my video after the deadline?
The deadline to submit your video is July 29, 2021. Sadly, we cannot accept videos submitted after the deadline to ensure that all participants have a fair, unbiased chance.
5. When will the winners be announced?
We will announce the winners at our award ceremony on August 14, 2021.
6. Can I submit my video in my native language?
We would love to receive your video in your native language. However, not every member of our judging committee is bilingual, so we recommend participants to submit their videos in English only.
7. Why do I have to post my video on my social media?
Part of being a Global Citizen, is to be an advocate for the things we believe in! We think posting your video on your social media is part of being an advocate, spread awareness of the SDGs, and get support for your initiative.